The Value of the Experience
At Eastern Shore Cremation and Funeral Service, we pride ourselves on delivering more value than any other cremation or funeral service provider in our surrounding area.
When arranging a cremation or funeral service most people are focused on the cost. However, as you are going through the experience, or months later in hindsight the focus shifts to what kind of value you received for the money you have spent.
VALUE COMES FROM:
- Expert guidance as you navigate a difficult experience
- Ability to create a unique and beautiful service that celebrates the story of a life well lived because we believe.. A Life Remembered, Lives On
- Willingness to handle all the details so you can relax and greet your family and friends
- Unique partners that have venues that are warm, welcoming, spacious and elegant
- Ability to help you slow down and experience the love and support of family and friends
Whether you have spent $1000.00 or $30,000.00, if the service did not meet the emotional, spiritual and practical needs of your family…you’ve spent to much.